Visas and Passports for Cuba

For Australian passengers also travelling to Cuba. You will need a visa to enter Cuba. A tourist card, which is considered a visa for entry for tourism purposes, can be obtained through your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Cuba.

Leaving the country
Remember to keep 25 CUCs spare for the airport when you fly home as you will have to pay an ‘exit tax’. At Havana airport you can pay the leaving fee at the bureau de change once you have checked in and before you clear customs. A stamp to confirm you have paid will be marked on your boarding card.